debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] newbie questions

From: David Hirst
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] newbie questions
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:52:58 -0400

Being new to Debian and SF I had a couple newbie question that I was
hoping could be answered. First off in order to user SF, I have to be
able to support extremely large amounts of disk space for the projects
that will be managed by SF (potentially upwards of a few terabytes) what

options are there for supporting an installation of this size? I have
infrastructure available that can already support these space
requirements.
Secondly, the installation will be inside a firewall  so I was wondering

if the chroot environment is needed for SF to function properly?