debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] DNS and SSH problems after installation.

From: girardot
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] DNS and SSH problems after installation.
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:52:29 -0500

i cant answer any of your questions i dont think, but i know there has been
good discussion about the DNS issues on this list just in november.

i personally solved my dns issues mostly by putting a *.sf.hostname.com
entry in my dns server and that seems to make most things work, i didn't do
as much testing as i should have, the important parts worked for me. i think
sf just happily updates its own zone file, just no one ever queries it.

i dont see how to search the archives, but if you look at them by thread you
can probably find the ones im talking about.

here is the the url to the list archives:

http://mail.nongnu.org/pipermail/debian-sf-users/

this one seems good, i think i'll do what he says too :)
http://mail.nongnu.org/pipermail/debian-sf-users/2002-November/000324.html

hth.

cheers