dejagnu

[DejaGnu] xml parser

From: Matthew Bemis
Subject: [DejaGnu] xml parser
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:22:07 -0500

I am currently working on adding an xml parser to the dejagnu testing framework, and I would like to get peoples opinions on something.
The parser converts the .log file into .log.xml files.  Should the parser be passed the file name to parse or just parse any file that is has a .log extension?
Also since this tcl parser isn't really a testing tool where should this be placed?
I have the parser already working, and as of now it is a stand alone utility( xml.tcl ).
Matt Bemis

--
Alpha Linux Group
University of New Hampshire