dejagnu

Re: DejaGnu 1.4.4 release

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: DejaGnu 1.4.4 release
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:44:28 -0700

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:11:24PM +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:

> This is certainly something I am trying to clean up on the trunk.
> Since the tar file comes with all of the generated files, I have not
> made this a high priority to fix on the branch.  Is that a problem?

  I've discovered it's because DejaGnu's documentation was done with a much
older version of Docbook. I tweaked the docs to be GNOME DocBook compliant, and
now I can produce all the output formats, including texinfo and man. Once I
clean this up alittle, I'll check it into the 1.4.4 branch and the mainline
CVS. A side benefit is integration with the GNOME hel[p system, and partial
support for locales.

        - rob -