dejagnu

Re: Probelm in creating a new testsuite

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: Re: Probelm in creating a new testsuite
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:47:26 +1000

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 04:21:30PM +0800, Gupta, Usha wrote:

> Could you give me some pointers on this? Is there any document
  explaining this case?

What are you trying to do?  Just compile test cases?  Execute them,
too?  Is this for an embedded target, with a cross-compiler?

I suggest you look at the gcc/testsuite/gcc.target directory in the
GCC tree as a starting point.  Unless you have a very good reason, you
should put these tests inside the GCC tree.  It will be much less
painful.

Cheers, Ben