demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Bug & feature list for raw client

From: felix . henry
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Bug & feature list for raw client
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:54:28 +0100

Hi all,

This is a list of bugs or desired features I came up with
when using the raw client (under cygwin)

-When typing a command, I could not use delete key, so if I
mistyped "mkdir wordl" instead of "mkdir world" I could only
hit enter and create a wrong category

-"Question rejected" should be an available candidate answer to all questions

-When typing "vote 0" to vote on a question, one cannot see the candidate
answers, only the question.

-During testing phase, it would be convenient to be able to list
the names of available delegate user (those you can delegate to)

That's all for now!

  Felix