demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Wrong apt-get source-list ?

From: Félix
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Wrong apt-get source-list ?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:04:42 +0100

to install the packages demexp I was obliged to use the following line:
deb http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/unstable/ ./

instead of that mentioned in the page:
http://www.demexp.org/article.php3?id_article=64

Is the URL it correct?

Yes, the URL with unstable/ is the correct one.

I have informed David Mentré of this change, and he told me he has updated the webpage accordingly. However, it seems that he did not update everything ! ;-)

David updated it on the developpement website (http://www.nongnu.org/demexp/) but I did not reflect
it on demexp.org. I'll do it now, thanks for pointing this out;

  Felix