demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] New version of XDR RFC & some comments related to demexp

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] New version of XDR RFC & some comments related to demexp
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:41:42 +0200

Hello,

A new version of the IETF's RFC defining XDR has been published:
  http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4506.txt

No major modification has been made:
"""
2.  Changes from RFC 1832

   This document makes no technical changes to RFC 1832 and is published
   for the purposes of noting IANA considerations, augmenting security
   considerations, and distinguishing normative from informative