demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] libgz-ocaml-dev

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] libgz-ocaml-dev
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:21:23 +0200

Hello,

[ You answered only at me. I add demexp-dev@ as Cc:. ]

2007/7/24, Diogene Laerce <address@hidden>:
> The liggz-ocaml dev has not been recompiled for OCaml 3.09.3. Either
> you wait for the package update or you get the tarball and install it
> in /usr/local/.

Get wich tarball ? Because I already tried to install the 0.5.7 one but
it didnt worked.

http://ocamlplot.sourceforge.net/#gz

However I haven't tried it on recent linux distribution. There might
be some issues. You are on your own here.

And you should provide more meaningful information that "it didn't
work" when requesting for help. ;-)

> This error is rather strange as it has been a long time now that OCaml
> 3.09.3 is in Debian and thus in Ubuntu. You might need to report a bug
> to Ubuntu.

Yes maybe : Im under ubuntu studio, it is not stable yet..

Ho, so you should report the error to Ubuntu studio.

Yours,
d.