demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] A question : 2nd edition.. :)

From: Diogene Laerce
Subject: [Demexp-dev] A question : 2nd edition.. :)
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:33:34 +0700

Hello David

> [ Note: This is an English speaking mailing list. I reply in French
> because its quicker but please try to speak English on demexp-dev,
> except if this is an issue for you, of course.

Sorry for the french but it seems that I got difficulties to manage all
the different email adresses and lists.

Thanks anyway for your detailed answer, I got now a little reading to
make up my mind.

Got another question : Id like to know if the demexp software can be easily
changed to allow only global question (answer yes/no) ?

The purpose is to restrict the way people can propose a question - to control
its formulation.

People who wants to say "yes but.." or "no we should.." etc.. still can propose
another question of the same form as an answer so demexp-server has got to
handle
only global questions.

For the other forms of questions : it appears that they are mostly (but I think
in fact all of them) propositions/solutions calls, so their answers can be
derivated into global questions too.

That kind of restriction, I think is a first step to limit the number of
questions
and a easier way to sort the questions later - less parameters to handle.

Can you tell me what you think about that ?

Yours,
Diogene