demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Lyu Web Client

From: Lyu ABE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Lyu Web Client
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:18:50 +0900

Hi Diogene,

I dont know what youre up to, but if you want we can try to coordonate
our efforts to build the server dialog. Unless you want to build your
own client : just let me know..

Basically, I want to know how the server can generate the proper HTML
layout dynamically to send to the client (because I said I would take
care of the Web Interface GUI) for different requested actions (question
browsing, answer layout and management, etc.).

Of course I do not intend to write my own code alone, but I understood
that you're quite busy now, so I decided to start understanding web
programming to be of some help in the coding of the web interface.

If you can explain to me "how things work", I'd be very happy (right
now, I roughly understand client-communication, but I lack the "howto"
experience).

And yes, we NEED to coordinate our efforts for the client.

        Lyu.