demo-schools-discuss

[Demo-schools-discuss] Re: Welcome to the "Demo-schools-discuss" mailin

From: Giridharan Rajagopalan
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:54:55 -0800 (PST)

Great work guys!
Atleast we could get about 50% of our members.

  --Giridharan Rajagopalan

 address@hidden wrote:

I'm adding some of you guys to this new mailing list. Please take a look at the member list on our mailing list and if you get other members that were here thats not on this list, please do tell me.

{
a brief narration of the incident:

I didn't tell Mr.Asokan to notify me before he formats gpasokan.com. so he did it sometime I think in the end of last week. I had stored the members list on gpasokan.com itself, which got lost in the format! Now I dont have any idea who else were the members. so once we settle down with this list, we will start spamming all the lists that we initially mailed once again! (shame on me).

if any of you happen to know others not subscribed here, please tell me. I will add them. Thankfully I have the list of book writers in my wiki. so I will add them too once I reach home today.

Thanks to Ravi for giving me the idea to contact Sriram Karra and get his bbdb data. thanks to sriram karra for quickly providing the email addresses that he could recover.
}

thanks,

-Suraj
Welcome to the address@hidden mailing list! This is a
discussion only list. If you wish to actively participate in this
list, please give a few words on:

1. your interests in Free Software 2. Why you want to be in
address@hidden 3. How you can help address@hidden

Silent spectators are frowned upon. This mailing list is hosted on
savannah which is already used for several other things by millions of
people. We hope you have a great deal of effort to contribute to the
Free Software community.

address@hidden

subscription page at:

http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/options/demo-schools-discuss/girigopalan%40yahoo.com

address@hidden

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:

zepeah

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your nongnu.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

Giridharan Rajagopalan
24620571 extn:1479
Santhome , Chennai

Do you Yahoo!?