demo-schools-discuss

Re: [Demo-schools-discuss] Re: Welcome to the "Demo-schools-discuss" mai

From: Suraj
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 03:01:06 -0800

Giridharan Rajagopalan wrote on Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 02:54:55AM -0800:
,----
| Great work guys!  Atleast we could get about 50% of our members.
`----

noe thats  only about  25%. There were  about 85  ppl when I  saw last
(mid feb)  of which nearly 30 had  never posted to this  list. I'm now
going through the  archives in cache on google and  tryting to get the
mail addresses from it.

,----
| You must know your password to change your options (including changing
| the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:
`----

oops... please remove unnecessary quotes from replies...

   -Suraj
--
| Humility adds strength to valor; for the worthy,                     |