demo-schools-discuss

RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability

From: Mohanakrishnan
Subject: RE: [DS-discuss]conforming availability
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 05:44:30 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Suraj Kumar [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:19 PM
To: tom
Cc: 'Suraj Kumar'; 'Mohanakrishnan'; address@hidden

tom writes:
 > You are most welcome.....Sunday's ...10:00 am at the electronics
 > department.
 > Goes on till Suraj can tolerate us.....:)

put  it  the  other-way...   <i>goes  on till  the  students  tolerate
Suraj</i>. its been a very nice student crowd that I have seen at MIT.
I expected  the typical "student attitude"  that most of us  had at my
college (given the 'kind' of college that I come from), but indeed the
students  turned  out to  be  very  nice.   Nobody walked  out  during
classes...   most  listened  attentively...   and some  even  answered
questions and asked doubts... I'm amazed and impressed. :)

  -Suraj

[Mohan]
        Btw Suraj, what do u handle in shell scripting... is it the
normal fifo pipes and shell programming stuff or something more
hardcore... lemme know on that...

        Hey man, its supposed to be an engineering college... and not an
arts one... even here not many people walk out(although everyone will be
dozing off) during the class... and given that u are handling classes at
MIT where people who top the tnpcee are admitted, the students would
definitely be all the more attentive...