demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]Re: [Fwd: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours]

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss]Re: [Fwd: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:31:56 +0530

[demo-schools added to the CC list]

V. Venkataramanan writes:
 > I am unable to post this to the group. Can you pl. forward this or/and
 > take it up during the meeting.

did you  miss out all  the "action"? gpasokan.com is  inaccessible and
hence we aren't able  to use the old address@hidden mailing
list.  Instead  a   new  mailing  list  on  savannah   was  created  -
address@hidden

all of you, please note that nobody lives in our old list anymore. Its
a     ghost    city.      The     new    mailing     list    is     at
http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/demo-schools-discuss  and  you
can           post          to          the           list          at
address@hidden administrative commands (mailman) can
be sent to address@hidden

anyway, as you had requested,  I'm adding the new address@hidden list to
the CC list.

my  comments will follow  in a  separate mail  to maintain  clarity of