demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]minutes of the meeting - 22nd, March, 2003

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]minutes of the meeting - 22nd, March, 2003
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:10:22 +0530

Rahul Sundaram writes:
 > if the INFITT is looking for employing somebody to
 > teach freedom software, i am just completing my post
 > graduation and will gladly come up to it. if it is
 > looking for volunteers i would still be glad to help
 > but only if i have free(dom) time

:) We (rather I) was waiting for you with the hope that we can see you
in your fullest form, the  book writer in his fullest-form :). somehow
it didn't happen :)

IMHO, Lets wait for Mr.Venkat's reply  and then figure out what we can
do.

   -Suraj
--
| Slip not from wakefulness and miss no gains;                     |