demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

From: Manojkumar C V
Subject: [DS-discuss]Re: Demo-schools-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3
Date: 10 Apr 2003 23:40:52 +0530

Hi Dudes,

> precisely :)
>
>  >  At  first  I'd  like to  ask  you  about  the  main logo  of  this
>  > project. I couldn't see it in  your website, so I guess there is no
>  > such thing. How would you think of having a logo? (stupid question,
>  > I guess:))  If you don't  mind, I guess  the logo could  be somehow
>  > connected with  air (for it is  said 'free as air')  or wind, maybe
>  > even some kind of mythological creature or ancient god. So I'd like
>  > to  hear your  opinion about  this thing.   Ok, so  this  should be
>  > enough for a first time, I guess
>
> definitely!  it  would rather  be nice if  you find  some mythological
> character  that  does not  frighten  children  away!   ;) My  personal
> suggestion would be some sort of a bull-like / gnu-like character that
> symbolises the  Free Software Movement and also  shows some connection
> between education / learning related stuff and freedom of computing

Guys I have a friend of mine named Gokul who has great knack of doing
animations and yeah is a fan GNU/linux.

Maybe if you dont have objections I can take care of the logo part and
yeah ofcourse with your suggestions.

And the T-shirt part sounds coool. I really wanna take a bull on my
back. ;)

And Guys, I think I can get permissions for demo at schools near by. And
for resources I have a PIII ready and loade at my home (red hat). Would
it be possible for U guys to organise a demo.

Luv

The GNU Manoj