demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]syllabus

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss]syllabus
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:29:04 +0530

hi all,

I came  across this  link on  the SchoolForge mailing  list. It  has a
decent amount of  stuff for framing a syllabus  (typically for the 9th
class students).   Maybe to start with,  we can take this  up and make
modifications? (note: its copylefted)

      http://penguinisto.serverpro2.com/linux/

  -Suraj
--
| Nature comes forth in strength to support those                  |