demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]new name and logo

From: Rahul Sundaram
Subject: [DS-discuss]new name and logo
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:11:59 +0100 (BST)

 hi

i am suprised that u havent heard of a swan
before.swan is a very beautiful bird that comes in all
of children;s books and a symbol of free spirit.

http://www.ransen.com/Repligator/Tutorial/Swan.jpg

the above is a link to a pic of the bird.

i would prefer something cute to look at or rather
funny.just to get a head start in having the attention
of students and all others

regards
rahul

i think it is high time we changed the name of this
group before we get struck with it. freedom lights or
somethign like that would be a nice name

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com