demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]new name and logo

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]new name and logo
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:23:05 +0530

Ishq Mail writes:

 > hi guys i got a Idea , like think Microsoft its Windows , for Linux
 > oppsite to that like , Door, the  Logo must be like u seen the door
 > in MIB (half door open), ok

thanks for your enthusiasm and support.. but we need to understand one
thing... we aren't against microsoft  alone... there are lots of other
proprietary software  for which we should find  alternatives (or write
one if  there aren't any. From  address@hidden POV we  make students who
write these  alternatives). rather than  trying to be  very offending,
IMVHO, some logo which symbolises a student hacking free code would be
very apt.

   -Suraj
--
| The worthy listen to words of wisdom and do good;                |