demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]adding binary files to DS CVS?

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]adding binary files to DS CVS?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:16:52 +0530

M K Saravanan writes:

 > Today I comitted the following files to DS CVS under
 > demo-schools/books/quick-reference:
 >
 > - gnu-linux-nw-tutorial.tex  (LaTeX source)
 > - gnu-linux-nw-tutorial-0.3.ps (postscript file).
 >
 > Since .ps file is a binary file, as given in the CVS guide (Cederqvist) I
 > committed using "cvs add -kb <filename>" followed by "cvs commit".
 > Is there anything else I should do for committing binary files?

perfect! I'm making announcements on other Free Software mailing lists
about our first book release! :)

The book is now available under our downloads section:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/demo-schools/

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/demo-schools/gnu-linux-nw-tutorial-0.3.ps

  -Suraj
--
| Hail thee, even tide! you are not the garland on                 |