demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss] 'thinking in' series (was: [Fwd]: electronic versions of yo

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss] 'thinking in' series (was: [Fwd]: electronic versions of your books)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:47:12 +0530

hi all,

Rahul Sundaram  came over  to my place  last sunday when  we discussed
about  furthering  the  book  writing  process. He  gave  a  wonderful
idea... and hence this forward of my original mail... :)

best...

  -Suraj
--
+--------------------------------------------<address@hidden>---+
| Love sustains fond memory of the one leaving in quest of         |

--- Begin Message --- Subject: electronic versions of your books Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:43:29 +0530
hi,

I was  wondering if you are  planning to license your  books under the
GNU  Free Documentation License  <http://gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt>. In
Chennai, India, we have a program called the address@hidden which is run
by the Free Software Foundation.  We are intending to write free books
for use  in schools  and other educational  institutions. We  would be
very much  helped if your books  are available for  this purpose under
the Free documentation License.

regards,

  -Suraj
--
| The sweet sound of shephereds flute enters my earns in           |

--- End Message ---