demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss][Fwd] Updated Address for HOH in Chennai

From: 'Suraj Kumar'
Subject: [DS-discuss][Fwd] Updated Address for HOH in Chennai
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:48:01 -0700

----- Forwarded message from Sanjeev Singh <address@hidden> -----

From: Sanjeev Singh <address@hidden>
Subject: Updated Address for HOH in Chennai
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:46:36 -0700
To: 'Suraj Kumar' <address@hidden>

Hi Suraj,
I have sent your details to Ms Nimmi. The address I had mentioned earlier is
the registered office. The actual address is
Children's Home of Hope
288, Poonamallee High Road
Maduravoyal
Chennai - 602102
Contact Person: Ms. Nimmi Thampy
Tel No: 98401 26920

If anyone wants to visit the Home, please ask them to contact Mrs Nimmi at
the above Tel No, preferably after April 30th.
I am hoping that your group can meet them and give feedback on the kind of
curriculum, resources that would be needed for this. They are also featured
on our web site http://www.hohinc.org
thanks
sanjeev