demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss][Fwd] [school-discuss] Free school administration software -

From: Suraj
Subject: [DS-discuss][Fwd] [school-discuss] Free school administration software - project has started
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 00:40:08 -0700

any volunteers?

----- Forwarded message from Chris Duncan <address@hidden> -----

From: Chris Duncan <address@hidden>
Subject: [school-discuss] Free school administration software - project has
started
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 08:26:19 +0100
To: <address@hidden>

Hello all,

A topic, which is of interest to me, has been raised on several occasions,
namely, the question of a free school administration software package.

A project has now been started to produce such a package. It is at the planning
stage and has need of volunteers to help define the requirements of the system
and assist with the construction of it. I am posting to this list because I am
convinced that the most effective way to produce a free software application of
this nature is to engage the education community in it's development from the
outset.

If you would like to become involved please visit this site:

http://schooltool.sourceforge.net

and subscribe to the mailing list.

Regards

Chris

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Seekers should disdain anger; the givers with                        |