demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss]our website

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss]our website
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 03:59:47 -0500

Raman.P wrote on Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:03:24AM +0100:

,----
| It is too long since [I think nearly 5 months] our website went down.
|
| Why don't we approach Dr.Sriram,  IIT or someone responsible there, to
| permit us to host our site as part of chennailug.org?
`----

Like I said, Mr.Asokan has already  given permission to let us use his
machine for address@hidden'  purposes. its only a matter  of setting the
machine up.  I will setup this  as soon as  I get time and  notify the
list about it.

...  and ILUGC ruled  out of  the scene  because it  also wants  to do
non-free  software. IMVRO address@hidden  should _not_  support non-free
software at any cost.

regards,

  -Suraj
--
| As I see, the dames counter-glances, are                             |