demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]long time no demo?

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss]long time no demo?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:57:50 -0500

*cough* *cough*

PING. is this list alive? :)

I may not be back for one more month (if all my work goes well I would
be back in India  by 21st June). I'm planning to buy  a spindle of CDs
(100 CDs).   I will also be  buying a CD  Writer which we can  use for
address@hidden purpose  (this will  be purchased from  my own  pocket so
that we can use the existing funds for other demoing stuff).

In the meanwhile, if there are  enough volunteers, one of you can call
up my home (Narasimhan: 31003938)  and get the number of Garodia group
of schools  (pls mention that garodia's  number is in  the phone book)
and see if  demoing there is possible. If my father  fails to find it,
you  can  alternatively  lookup  garodia's  number  in  the  telephone
directory itself and followup from there to find the final number.

In the place  where I work here  there are a dozen or  so 21" monitors
that  are going  to be  thrown away  into the  garbage. I  hope  I can
convince the  CEO of this company  to somehow send the  stuff to India
for giving away  to village schools in TN. I  donot believe in prayers
but if you guys do, please pray that this thing should come through ;)

And if  by the end of a  month they think of  upgrading their hardware
too I  will see if I  can con him to  send their old  hardware too (or
atleast the hardware if the monitors can't be sent).

best...

  -Suraj
--
| The absorbing looks of love have enduring pleasure; the              |