demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!

From: Raman.P
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 05:34:37 +0100 (BST)

 --- mohanakrishnan <address@hidden>
wrote: > wow...

>       did have a look at that... man... am double
> great!!!... 'cos it was for
> my college demo (address@hidden) that we came out with the
> poster!
>
>       venki, suraj and raman sir, will it be possible for
> u to come to mcc to
> handle some classes on shell scripting and other
> linux fundas...
> planning to start off with a LUG in MCC, and i see a
> good response...
> weekends would be an ideal time... i already see
> about 30-35 ppl
> registering (no kidding!), trust me, i need help
> badly now!
>
>       well, we sure should meet... and mr.suraj "his php
> script" kumar... we
> dont see u at all these days... whats up??...
>
>       venki sir... are u there... u've disappeared!
>
>       sriram??? whats up.!!!
>
>       i did remember we had a guy called mani with us! is
> he still around??
>
>       nothing more... waiting for replies...
> regards
> mohan
>

> On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 17:57, Ramesh Pallikara wrote:
> > anybody seen "the open source story" article  on
> this month's  PCQuest ???
> >
> > it features a strikingly similar "man in the rain"
> poster that we had
> > once put up for our address@hidden
> >
> > - ramesh "two_inches_above_the _ground" pallikara
> ;-)

1.Happy to hear about the poster.

2.The list is not realy idle. Mr.Bhasker and I had
discussion with Seva Sadan School in Tambaram. Most
likely we will be having a lecture/demo during next
week. I wanted to tell this after date is finalised.

3.Mohan, I love to teach and please go ahead.

Raman.P

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/