demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] guess what !!!
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:49:55 -0700

venki wrote on Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 04:08:56PM +0530:
,----
| Sure, we  will do that. As suraj  said, we will meet  some where first
| and decide  what to do.  Suraj,  are you in chennai  now? MIT students
| are waiting for you.  I think you have tough time :), Let me know once
| you are here to MIT.
`----

yes, last few sundays were very  tight at office.  I heard the college
just reopened this  week for them (info from  ArunKumar, a student who
used to  attend the  classes). I have  plans of reopening  the classes
from this sunday.

  -Suraj

--
|A sword is a toy in hands of the weak;books of knowledge               |