demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.

From: Sriram Karra
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:00:26 -0700

It's great we are giong to have a demo after a looong break.

Unfortunately I cannot attend because I cannot get back to work before
noon, which would not be acceptable.

-karra

--
President Reagan has noted that there are too many economic pundits and
forecasters and has decided on an excess prophets tax.