demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] Talk/demo at Seva Sadan Tambaram.
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:22:54 -0700

hi

Raman.P wrote on Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:03:28AM +0100:
,----
| Seva Sadan Higher secondary school have permitted us to deliver a talk
| on Free(dom) software, thanks to the efforts of Mr.Bhaskar. It will be
| for +2 students.
`----

nice to know about this. Great news, indeed!

,----
| Date: Monday 28th July 2003 Time: 9 to 10AM
`----

ooohhh... I wont  be able to make it  to the demo. Best of  luck for a
good demo.

,----
|        I am planning to give few knoppix cds.
`----

I have some more CDs if you think they will be useful:

1. Knoppix
2. Gentoo
3. RMS' speech collection
4. Debian 10 CD set -  "sid"

  -Suraj

--
|Forget not to think of those who fall by negligence;                   |