demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] A nice guide to Debian GNU/Linux

From: Suraj
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] A nice guide to Debian GNU/Linux
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:21:33 -0700

Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote on Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:41:53PM +0100:
,----
| Why is GPL a problem?
`----

exactly. I dont think this book would  be a problem. I'm yet to give a
detailed  look into  the  book.  Content is  more  important than  the
license, isn't it? :)

,----
| Maybe address@hidden could revive the development of this book ...if so I
| will be happy to participate.
`----

great! The  respository has been idle  for a very long  time. Why dont
you create a savannah  ID for yourself and send your ID  to me off the
list. I can add  you to our project and from then  on you can check in
this book and start taking it further.

best,

  -Suraj

--
|Get rid of desires insatiable, and gain a                              |