demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Schooltool development underway]

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: [DS-discuss] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Schooltool development underway]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:27:29 +0100

Hi all,

Not strictly a address@hidden related but can be good advocacy (and money
spinner).

Best wishes,

Ramanan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lugmaster] Schooltool development underway
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:08:12 +0100
From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden

Schooltool is a project to develop a school management system and
release it under a free software licence.  The UK is one of the
initial targets.  The core server is being developed in python.  You
can read Mark Shuttleworth's announcement of the start of programming
at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3065015&forum_id=32823

Please forward this message as appropriate to interested people, but
remember that this is only just starting.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden