demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] funds (was: Re: [Ilugc] LDD - posters & logo design)

From: Raman.P
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] funds (was: Re: [Ilugc] LDD - posters & logo design)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:19:35 +0100 (BST)

 --- Suraj <address@hidden> wrote: > [Cross Posted:
demo-schools added to CC]

> Just now happened to read this thread.

> I was (am) holding
> address@hidden'  funds  (Rs.5000/-). Before  I left
> chennai I thought of
> quickly giving  it over  to Bharathi. This  was also
> discussed  on the
> list, but unfortunately  because of my very tight  /
> hectic schedule I
> wasn't able to do so.
>
> If address@hidden members  have no objections, I think
>  this fund can be
> used for  LDD. As  long as  you guys think  LDD wont
>  discuss non-free
> software / encourage non-free software,  I think
> this fund can be used
> for LDD's CD making, etc.,.
>
> I'm in the process of obtaining  a cheque book from
> my bank in Chennai
> and  as soon  as its  done,  I will  transfer this
> money to  Bharathi
> ASAP.
>
>   -Suraj

LDD seems to attract some funds. My personal feeling
is  we can use ds funds for conducting tutorial
session/seminar to teachers. If LDD cannot meet the
fund requirement[ remote chance], then we can utilise
this fund.

  One of the first condition I put, during the
discussion was, Free/Open source only at demo.

Raman.P

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com