demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss] Want to join demoschools

From: Herald
Subject: [DS-discuss] Want to join demoschools
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

1. your interests in Free Software

I am using only Free software for all my needs at
home.
There are lot of advantages mainly no viruses
headache.

2. Why you want to be in
address@hidden

I am running a similar group in yahoo groups.
The aim of the group is to make the implementation and
usage of linux as painless as possible.

Here is the link
in.groups.yahoo.com/grouop/linux_schools

I wanted to see the textbooks the demoschools
prepared. I have prepared one introductory material on
gnu/linux and computers for children. You can find it
in Files section.

3. How you can help address@hidden

address@hidden group can use the materials prepared in
the above mentioned group.