demo-schools-discuss

Re: [DS-discuss] Ping?

From: Ravi Rao
Subject: Re: [DS-discuss] Ping?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:15:35 -0500

* Rahul Sundaram [Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 02:41:17AM -0800]:

[...]

> > looked at some of the projects rolled out by the
> > Ubuntu folks with respect to schools?
>
> I am in the list but there isnt any discussions
> happening so not much to follow. Since you brought the
> topic in a list of packages provided with the
> collection would be useful.

Please see the website for more information:

http://www.schooltool.org/

When I heard about the project, I Was reminded of demo-schools, and
wanted to check if there were still people actively involved in working
with schools :)

best,

        --ravi.
--
Universities are places of knowledge.  The freshman each bring a little
in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.