denemo-devel

[Denemo-devel] Denemo help / contacts info?

From: Dirck Nagy
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo help / contacts info?
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:45:23 +0000

hi Richard, et al

First of all, thanks for your work; I like Denemo a lot so far!  Lilypond is the best notation program out there, but I have difficulties entering music as text, so an editor like Denemo is practically a necessity for me.

Suggestion / Request:  Is there a help forum anywhere, or should questions be reported as "bugs" at the savannah.gnu.org page?

Could you put this help info in an obvious spot on the main Denemo page?  Inexperienced users like myself have to spend a lot of time searching for contact info.

thanks!
dirck nagy