denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] Font of Lyric verses

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Font of Lyric verses
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 20:43:08 +0100

On Wed, 2019-10-02 at 19:53 +0100, Burgess Hill Community Food Bank
wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I wanted to typeset my chorus in italic, and thought I would explore
> the
> Lyrics >> ChangeFont process as a shortcut to delving into Lilypond.
>
> It seems to have no effect; no markup added to Lyrics, and no change
> of
> font.

When I try that I get asked for a font name (default "Times") and it
inserts
\override LyricText.font-name = #"Times"

the font size one inserts

\override LyricText.font-size = #-4

and the font size gets tiny. There doesn't seem to be an italic, but
you could look up the syntax ...

Richard