denemo-devel

Re: Emailing: test.denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Emailing: test.denemo
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:39:54 +0000

On Wed, 2019-12-04 at 12:57 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> While you are at it!
> dynamics markings and hairpins generally appear below the (my) partsĀ
> staff, but from a Marks Staff they go above.
> Is there any way of putting them below on parts, obviously above on
> score.

Yes (attached does this) - you have to create a Marks staff above and
one below, then Substitute (Mirrored) Music from one to the other and
then make them Non Printing Staff and then make the Non Printing Staff
directive conditional - ignore the upper one for Default Score Layout
and do "Only for" Default Score Layout for the lower one.

N.B. you are doing "Ignore for" Default Score Layout on a Non-Printing
staff directive, which means that it is omitted for that layout and
hence the staff *is* printed - it is tempting to think that "Ignore
for" means ignore this staff, not ignore the non-printing-ness of this
staff.

Richard