denemo-devel

[bug #61296] After clicking 'typeset' the Denemo display window comes to

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [bug #61296] After clicking 'typeset' the Denemo display window comes to the front
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:39:56 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

After clicking 'typeset'in the print window, the Denemo display window comes
to the front. This seems strange as I would assume that after clicking the
typeset button, you'd want to see the result. It's annoying for me as quite
often I can't simply click on the print window to bring it to the front (in
Windows 10) but have to go down to the task bar and click on the Denemo icon
then choose the window I want to come to the front.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61296>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/