denemo-devel

[bug #61325] Dotted accidentals spill over incorrectly

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [bug #61325] Dotted accidentals spill over incorrectly
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:44:02 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #61325 (project denemo):

Well, my input method is to move the cursor with the up and down keys, to the
note I want, then if it's got an accidental on it, press the + or - key, then
press a duration key (for some of which I have created my own shortcut). In
music which has multiple time signatures in different staffs, it's very useful
if the entered notes spill over into the next bar as it's not always obvious
when a tie is needed. For music which has only one time signature, it's kind
of handy to enter the total duration of a note at the end of a bar rather than
having to enter a tie and the duration of the following note (and possibly
another accidental too). But it's not the end of the world if this is
problematic.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61325>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/