dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] Guile on w32

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] Guile on w32
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:23:24 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Raimi 'Raimi' Jacob wrote:

> > 4. If supporting older versions of Guile, we'll need to wrap the
> >    main() function, because Guile expects that.  (I've been using a
> >    current CVS Guile)
>
> I dont think we'll support old versions of guile. depends if we need
> features of new guile versions. dont know yet.

  I worked on the current release not on a CVS snapshot. I think I will
port the version 1.4 to Windows by myself. Therefore I need to know
(mgrabmue?) which functions and data fields need to be accessable in the
libguile.dll (in the quick hack i just exported all functions which makes
not too much sense and requires a 160KB diff file). Then i need to know if
the core functionality (for parsing a config file in serveez) is available
if i configured guile like that:

./configure --disable-arrays --disable-posix --disable-networking \
            --disable-regex --disable-debug-malloc --disable-debug-freelist \
            --without-modules --without-threads \
            --enable-ltdl-convenience --cache-file=config.cache

  Another question is: what headers (guile/*.h  or libguile/*.h) need to
be installed and which function category (scm_* or gh_*) is necessary ?

address@hidden