devel-awacs

CONGRATULATIONS LUCKY WINNER !!!

From: Info Department
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS LUCKY WINNER !!!
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:17:24 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
Ref Number: PW 9590ES 9414,
Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2005

Attn Lucky Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
last final annual draw of our Lottery International
Programs.

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an
exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of
individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the
internet. No tickets were sold.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with
the following numbers attached Ref Number: PW 9590
ES 9414,Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2005
and Ticket Number: PP 3502 /8707-01

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of
$1,500,000.00. (One Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) from the total payout
CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Your prize award has been
insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to
you upon meeting our requirements, statutory
obligations, verifications, validations and
satisfactory report.

To file in for the processing of your prize
winnings, you are advised to contact our Certified
and Accredited claims agent for category "A" winners
with the information below:
*************************************
Name: Bona Hensen
Phone: +316 2667 2428
Email: address@hidden
*************************************
You are advice to provide him with the following
information:

Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14
days, thereafter unclaimed funds would be included
in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference
information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential,
especially your reference and ticket numbers.
(This is important as a case of double claims will
not be entertained).Members of the affiliate
agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this
program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Faithfully,
Walter Jones.
Lottery Coordinator.