dfey-se-discuss

Re: [dfey-se-discuss] London, October 2009 Meeting

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [dfey-se-discuss] London, October 2009 Meeting
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:58:56 +0000

Hi,

On 2009-09-19, Robert Leverington wrote:
> We are currently planning a meeting in London for October 2009.  We have
> kindly been given permission to use London Hackspace for this, located
> just north of Kings Cross St Pancras.  I would suggest meeting at
> Highbury and Islington tube station and then walking there as a group as
> it is located deep in a built up residential area [1].
>
> I have set up a Doodle where you can indicate which weekends would be
> most convenient for you at [2], we should probably select a suitable
> weekend within the next week or so.

> [2] http://doodle.com/t3fzt3w33664hmcu

Everyone has submitted their Doodle apart from Sean (who stated he
couldn't be specific at this point) and Connor (who I can't get in
contact with).  Therefore I'd like to propose holding the meeting on
17th October.

Please indicate if you are happy with this.

--
Robert Leverington
http://rhl.me.uk/