directory-discuss

Re: directory-discuss Digest, Vol 88, Issue 1

From: Lorenzo L. Ancora
Subject: Re: directory-discuss Digest, Vol 88, Issue 1
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 16:20:16 +0000

Hi John,
I think this is a great idea.

I suggest we could exploit Semantic MediaWiki by adding those awarded
projects to a separate Category and then show the badge on all pages
which are listed inside of it. This technique should grant SEO benefits
to those project.

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
All messages from/to this account should be considered private.
Messages from/to newsletters should not be reshared.