The Biggest Blowout Sale

From: The Biggest Blowout Sale
Subject: The Biggest Blowout Sale
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:59:39 -0600

Meet the newest and most aggressive addition to Internet commerce -
http://2005clearance.com/monthly/ ! We offer up to 25% savings over the lowest
price you can find on the Internet or a nearby store.

Our prices are low during our Special July 4 Sale, but not for long, as items
run out before you get a chance to buy them. We offer quick order processing,
online account reports, and live customer support for existing customers.  What
are you waiting for??? Click and shop!!!

http://2005clearance.com/monthly/ is always on a mission to get you the lowest
prices!