INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION AWARD

From: superbal.promotion
Subject: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION AWARD
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:33:01 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION AWARD
SUPERBAL INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY
NOTIFICATION
55A VAN BRANTENSTRAAT WEST,
1015KL AMSTERDAM CENTRUM,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

  FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING
DIRECTOR.
  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

Lottery
Date, 02/06/2006

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER SUPERBAL
NATIONAL LOTTO NETHERLAND, REFERENCE NUMBER-XD/NBD SERIAL NO. 223-
X7733425: BATCH NUMBER-T/XX123 All winners should not respond back to
the mail all you need to do contact your lottery winning claims
director for your winning claims on his email below.
address@hidden

It is our pleasure to inform you
that you have emerged as a Category "A" winner of the Superbal National
Lottery Promotion Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to
a prize sum of (€1.000,000.00) One Million Euros  Reference number for
your winning prize is XD/NBD/223-X7733425, batch number T/XX123.

As
a category "A" winner, you have been selected from a total number of
30,000 names drawn from ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AMERICA.
After the computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only
five winners emerged in this category and therefore are to receive
payouts of One Million Euros (€1.000,000.00 Euros) from the total
(First) category winners.

To immediately collect your prize; please
contact our Category "A" financial claims agent with information
below:

Mr. Yosi Cole
Financial Claims Director,
Scheltemastraat 42
8926 LT
Amsterdam, Netherlands
TEL: 0031-633-735-123
FAX: 0031-847-
301-112
Email: address@hidden

You provide your winning
prize reference number XD/NBD/223-X7733425 and winning batch number-
T/XX123 for confirmation. In your best interests, you must initiate
contact within one week of receipt of this correspondence. He will
handle all financial matters which regards claiming of your winning
prize. You are also advised to send a copy of this email, either by fax
or email, to your financial handler Mr, Yosi Cole, when contacting him
also state your full names and address telephone numbers E-mail Address
this is very important.

You are to keep all lottery information from
the public as we will not entertain cases of multiple claims processing
or compromise the privacy and security for all winners.
Other
necessary Superbal National Lottery Promotion Netherlands information
are:
Lucky number: 10-15-20-25-30
Ticket numbers: 6-9-11
Draw 3
numbers: 4-6-9-10-17
International Lottery code no: LD 280972
1. FULL
NAMES:
2. ADDRESS:
3. SEX:
4. AGE:
5. MARITAL STATUS:
6.
OCCUPATION:
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
9. LUCKY NUMBER:
B. DRAW NUMBER
10.TICKET NUMBER:
11.SERIAL NUMBER:
12.BRIEF
DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL
13.COUNTRY:
14.AMOUNT WON:

You
may be required to provide any of the above information during the
process of collecting your prize.

We congratulate you once again and
it is our hope that you participate in any of our international
programs in the nearest future; all winning has to be claimed before
the claim expiration date 28th of Feb 2006. For more information about
your winning funds contact the Superbal lottery organization, email:
address@hidden www.superbal.nl

Congratulation once in
Advance,

Sincerely,