AWARD

From: de.lotto5
Subject: AWARD
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:48:31 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

THE DE LOTTO COMPANY
SPANISH HEAD OFFICE ,
MADRID, SPAIN.
18TH
FEBRUARY 2006

Dear Winner,

                       RE:WINNING NOTIFICATION  .
We are pleased to announce you as third category winner of this years
annual DeLotto Award.
All winning addresses were randomly selected
from a batch of 50,000,000
international emails. Consequently,you have
therefore been approved for
a total pay out of 250,000.00euros
(Twohundred and fifty thousand
euros)only.
The following particulars
were attached to your lotto payment order

(i)Lucky numbers:
8-67-97-
29-69-33
(ii)  Ticket number:
22533465456-7344
(iii) Batch Number:
ECVC/15/296/TVHS
(iv) Lottery Ref Number:
OSS/232-ILGI0442/05
and
(v) Serial Number: ES-
498-9778-18

     Your security file number is
ES9980973465SD. Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon
as possible for the immediate      release of your winnings.

Name:Mr.
Anthonio Rubio Correa
Caixa and Storage Company
Email:address@hidden
net
TEL: +34- 653-037-716.
After the acknowlegement of the receipt of
this winning notification
you would be sent a lottery claims/Apraisal
form to fill and submit to
our lawyer who will carry out the
legalisation of the transfer of your
winning.Do not forget to quote
your reference number in all
correspondence.
Please, note that you
will be required to pay for the
issuance of your winning certificate.

Once again on behalf of all our staffs we are wishing you a big
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours sincerely,
Rosa Jose-Maria
For Claims