(no subject)

From: cheungpui_2007dc
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:33:09 -0500

                                                             38, YINGZE AVENUE,

                                                              YINGZE, TAIYUAN,

                                                                  SHANXI. CHINA.

CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION

Dear Partner,

Compliments of the season. it is a pleasure to write to you in respect of our
company
china metallurgical import and export we are expertise in the sale of raw
materials,
we export into the Canada/ America/parts Europe We are searching for
representatives
who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers in
the
Canada/ America/ Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if interested in transacting business in view helpings us, so our
clients could make
payment to you being a representative to us we will be very glad and adequate
compensations
will be given and other benefits as follows Please contact us for more
information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode
of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/
America/ Europe.
If interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact
addresses.

For confidential reason reply to:  address@hidden .

Regards,

Mr. Cheung Pui