READ SHABANGU ALI DONATION.

From: shabanguali2
Subject: READ SHABANGU ALI DONATION.
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:35:07 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend ,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Shabangu
Ali. a merchant in Saudi Arabia I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer . It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I
have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone ( not even myself ) but my business. Though I am very rich,
I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused
on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret
all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different
way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me,

I have
willed and given most of my property and Assets To my immediate and
extended family members as well as a Few close friends. I want God to
be merciful to me and Accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the Last good deeds
I do on earth. So far, I have distributed Money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria And Malaysia. Now that my health
has deteriorated so badly,

I cannot do this myself anymore. I once
asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I
have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the
huge cash deposit of Six million Seven Hundred Thousand dollars,
$6,700,000,00 that I have with a Finance/ Company Abroad. I will want
you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations,

Please for Security reasons Reply me on this email :
address@hidden

God be with you.
Shabangu Ali.