LUCKY EURO LOTTERY

From: lottopromotion
Subject: LUCKY EURO LOTTERY
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:18:09 +0200 (EET)

LUCKY EURO LOTTERY
WATERINGENSTRAAT 27, 1828 TP BREDA, THE NETHERLANDS.

CONGRATULATIONS!....

FROM: PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
LOTTERY PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: N.L.I-BV STMNL1742/21
BATCH: 03/12/BDP18
SERIAL: 4456/93
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We wish to inform you of the lottery draws held recently to declare the winners of the LUCKY EURO LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
Your email address, attached to Ticket Number: 7779992402-321, with Serial Number: 4456/93, and Drew Lucky Numbers:15-34-46-69-71-86, which consequently won the lottery in the second category (B). You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €700,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) Only, already insured in your favour. This is from total prize money of FIFTEEN MILLION EURO ONLY shared among the Nine National Winners and Six International Winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 570,000 email addresses from all over the world, where your own EMAIL ADDRESS happens to have been luckily selected under the second category(B) to have attracted this winning as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted yearly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now available for claim. Due to the mix up of some numbers and email address, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this promotion.

To begin your claim, please contact our claim manager;

MR. JOHNSON VAN SAL

Lottery Processing Office

Subsidiary of Lotto NL

Pretorioustraat 144-148

1505 GD, Zaandam.

The Netherlands.

Tel: +31-626-538-151

Fax:+31-847-569-180

Email: address@hidden

Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be required to make a NON DEDUCTABLE advance payment of processment and legal documentation charges of Eight Hundred And Fifty Euro Ten Cent, to enable our legal department acquire Notorisation papers from the Court prior to award payment policy as required by the Paying Securiry Company.

Be equally aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and Validation provided by our Processing Agent that would be designated to your file, for due processment and remittance of your winning prize to your designated account of your choice.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff for having been a lucky winner in our international promotions program.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Juliana Mulder
Regional President/Lottery Coordinator.
http://www.lottonet.com/
Subsidiary of Lotto NL.
Wateringenstraat 27, 1828 TP Breda,
The Netherlands.

     LUCKY EURO LOTTERY

        ***"YOUR CHANCE TO WIN BIG" ***

İnternete Taşınmak İçin Yeterince Beklemediniz mi? Alan Adı + 10 MB Web Alanı + 3 Email Adresi Yıllık Sadece 79 YTL